Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I change Sony Sound Bar A-CT260 from optical to analogue,

Customer Question

How do I change Sony Sound Bar A-CT260 from optical to analogue, please?
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please double check the model number off of the Sony- as that number is ***** valid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I appear to have lost an "S". Model number is *****

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. To change the Input on the Soundbar, you would use either the touch "Input" button on the soundbar itself- or the remote, and select "Analogue", so that it appears on the display.
If you're still not getting any sound, make sure the volume is turned up on both the Soundbar and the TV.
If that does not work, pull the headphone plug out of the TV, and tap your finger on the end of it (you should hear a hum or buzz sound if the cable is transmitting sound).
If you're still running into problems, then please postback with the model number off of the back of the TV and we can continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have a problem. I do not have regular "problems" that I wish to solve. I certainly do not want a monthly subscription. £24 appears a reasonable amount to pay for this solution (if it works) and I do not think it would be ethically sound to give you any other impression. Do you wish to continue on this basis?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
I have nothing to do with billing or subscriptions- I'm a tech. If you only paid for a question, and did not fill out and agree to a sub- then you don't have one. My job here is to talk about Tech issues. Customer service's job is to talk about billing.