Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

how do i link my tx47as740b to my panasonic sa btt 405 home

Customer Question

how do i link my tx47as740b to my panasonic sa btt 405 home cinama system and conect the same to my eircom viewing box
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having issues. What exactly is or isn't working with the way that you have the cables and components connected now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cannot get surround sound on trestrial tv or net flix only on dvd

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply.
Offhand, in order to get the ARC function to work and send audio back from the TV to the surround, you need the Home Theater connected to the HDMI 2 ARC jack on the TV. You stated the Viewing Box is connected to the HDMI 2 ARC jack- this is not correct.
So, please connect the Viewing Box to HDMI 1 on the TV, and the Home Theater to HDMI 2 ARC on the TV.
Try that and if you're still having problems, then some settings may need to be changed and I can assist you further.
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as we are all independent Techs and not hourly paid employees.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you needed further assistance with this problem. If not, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited for my work and time?