Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Need drivers for Juster speakers active 85 plse

Customer Question

Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question.
When you say "drivers", do you mean you need replacement speaker drivers for the system?
Or drivers to allow the system to operate from your PC?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Need drivers to allow system to operate from my PC please

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Okay, these speakers don't require drivers- since they connect directly to the 3.5 mm audio port on the PC. So, what exactly is the problem you're having?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Am unable to hear any sound from cd played on my system

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Okay, do you have another device like an Iphone, or MP3 player you can connect directly to the speakers to see if they are working?
Also, have tried simply rebooting your PC?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Speakers are OK.Will now try autoplay,but nothing is showing on screen

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
I'm not sure what you mean "nothing is showing on the screen"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Aric,sorry about delay.I have ticked box for use autoplay for all media and devices,but nothing appears on computer screen when cd is inserted.I can get cd to play by going to my computer and clicking on the computer drive.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Okay that has nothing to do with drivers for your speakers- but more a PC software issue. This was listed in the Home Theater category, not the PC category, so I don't have any ideas on it. If you want, I can send this over to the correct category, it may take them a bit before they move it. Let me know.