Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

hi i have a 47inch 3dtv model number lw650t~zc and have just

Customer Question

hi i have a 47inch 3dtv model number lw650t~zc and have just brought a lg wireless soundbar but am unable to get any sound can u help
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Steve G. :

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Steve G. :

Now..

Steve G. :

Let me know when you are there.

Steve G. :

I need to know a few things before I can figure out the fix.

JACUSTOMER-epqpcvj8- :

hi sorry for taking so long to get back to you what is it you would like to know

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
I need to know how you get your TV signal and how you have the bar and the TV connected right now.

I will also need the model number of the soundbar.

Steve