carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

PIONEER X-HM70DAB-K

Customer Question

MY PIONEER X-HM70DAB-K DOESN'T START,NOT EVEN STAND BY,ONLY FLASH TIMER

Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble unfortunately I think the fault is likely to be the power supply within the unit or a software fault, the first thing to try would be to reset the unit and see if a reset solves the problem.
To do this
1 Press the STANDBY/ON button to enter the power stand-by mode.
2 Press both STANDBY/ON button and play button on the unit.'RESET YES?' appears.
3 Press play button. 'RESET...' appears. If you don't press play button within 10 minutes the reset is cancelled
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Carl,i did what you told me,press standby and play and came on display Ubicom upgrade, file mode,file search, file not found,what else can i do? Manos

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi Manos,
Sorry I send the instructions for upgrade it should be this
2 Press both STANDBY/ON button and forward button (two arrows >>) button on the unit.'RESET YES?' appears.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Carl,came now on display /CLEAR:Yes? and i press the button play ,nothing happen ,only the red light from the timer flashes plus the remote doesn't work

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
I would try and reset the player again, I will see if I can find a software update for the unit. I don't think there will be one but I will have a good search for it.
Regards,
Carl