Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

How do I connect a samsung wireless audio soundbar HW-H450

Customer Question

How do I connect a samsung wireless audio soundbar HW-H450 to my Panasonic tv TH-37PX8BA?
J
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions and would like to say that if you seem to lose me in the conversation then just refresh this window or manually scroll down to the last line , it does not auto scroll down to the last reply.
That being said;

Beside the sound bar , what do you have connected to this tv ?

Cable box , satellite receiver , dvd , games etc ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have a satellite receiver and a DVD, nothing else.
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

O.k then the HDMI connection would have been a good idea but only if you had only one piece of equipment connected to the tv .

let me get back the info i had earlier for you on this .

Be right back .

Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for waiting

In this case what you would need to connect your soundbar to your tv rear audio out terminals and in the AUX input of the sound bar would be a cable like what you can see at the link below ;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy13jny6kpeppix/MINI_TO_RCA.jpg?dl=0

Or use the supplied 3.5mm cable to connect it in the tv`s headphone jack at the front

Hope this help and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll see what can be done.
Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.