ricke1973
ricke1973, in home tech
Experience:  able to connect home systems
10191312

My MC-DX40DAB speakers have stopped working although if you

Customer Question

My MC-DX40DAB speakers have stopped working although if you plug in head phones the sound is normal
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Hello [Sir], My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your question!, I will be happy to help you with this problem, if you have a meter or a 9v battery i would like for you to put it across the speaker terminals; if you get sound with battery, or 4-8ohms with meter then there good, and your issue is in the pre- or amp section which would need to be troubleshot by a electronic tech; it can be a blown fuse that you can replace; if you have no ohms on the speakers well you have the answer, and if you have any more questions please ask, if this was helpful please leave a positive feedback