ricke1973
ricke1973, in home tech
Experience:  able to connect home systems
10191312

i have a vsx 922 amp when i plug my headphones in the amp

hi i have a vsx 922 amp when i plug my headphones in the amp says phones activated but no sound through the phones i have checked phones in other device and are ok poss cause please
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Hello [Sir], My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your question!, I will be happy to help you with this problem, has it ever worked?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it used to ok it just stopped for no reason
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Ok this tells me that it isnt a programming or software issue in the settings such as you changed from HDMI to stereo for example; changing zones. if i had this on my bech i would open up check the connections from the headphone jack to the PC board, resolder connections and also in your manual do a reset. if this doesnt solve the issue; a tech or yourself would need to troubleshoot the circuit; which controls the headphones. I hope this helps, if you agree a positive feedback is appreciated.