LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years in Home Theater and Systems Integrator, Senior
444199

, my name is***** have the AV unit and power amp left

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** have the AV unit and power amp left over from a Kenwood system 21 which I've connected a record deck to, I believe I've connected everything up correctly but cant get any sound from the speakers, when I turn the unit on the mute light flashes then goes out, I don't have either RC's so if the unit is muted how do I turn it off.

Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please carry on, the system is about 15 or more years old so it may take a while. Thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Adam, if it helps the model ref is a Kenwood system 21, CV-351.

Thanks, Pete.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you able to get any sound from the FM tuner?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rusty, no nothing from the tuner.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please, can you carry on with your search. Pete

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please continue

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Adam