LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years in Home Theater and Systems Integrator, Senior
444199

I have bought a soundbar SC-HTB20 and have connected it up

Customer Question

I have bought a soundbar SC-HTB20 and have connected it up with an HDMI lead from the HDMI ARC to the sub-woofer as instructed. The tv is TX-L32E30B. The light comes on the sub-woofer but there is no sound. I have pressed TV on the remote. The sound bar is horizontal and connected to the sub-woofer. What am I missing out? I get 'Feature unavailable' if I press VIERA LINK on my TV remote. (not something I have used until now).

I think that you should perhaps leave this for Panasonic to sort out. I only bought the machine today and I should not have to pay to get it working. You are obviously having problems. Please cancel my query and do not deduct amount from My MasterCard.

Thank you for your time.

Carole Loveitt

Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam