How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Engineer
Category: Home Cinema System
Satisfied Customers: 5905
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
Type Your Home Cinema System Question Here...
Rusty is online now

Need a new onkyo front right speaker model SKF-038 as this

Customer Question

need a new onkyo front right speaker model SKF-038 as this speaker was broken by a home help in my elder parents home and they can not afford to replace the whole system please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. New speakers are going to be hard to find, especially only one of them. Those particular speakers were sold as a package, and are not sold separately. Fortunately, we can fit another pair with the system, click here. I've checked the specs of your 120 watt peak at 6 ohms system, these are 120 rms with 8 ohms, so there's no way you'll blow them with your system. Just plug these into the existing speaker wires, and you're done. Let me know if you have any questions.

Related Home Cinema System Questions