Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

HiI've got a Denon avr X2000. The network settings were

Customer Question

I've got a Denon avr X2000. The network settings were working fine before but for some reason it's just a blank screen when using the cd setting for playing music via AirPlay or the Network button so I can't play internet radio.
Any ideas?
Tim
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. The issue is that the receiver is either locked up, or the processor has glitched. Please first disconnect the receiver from power for 10 seconds and plug it back in. If the issue remains then try a full processor reboot of the unit (which will require you setting up the receiver as if it were out of the box again). Follow the instructions on page 188 of the manual at the link below to reset the unit to factory defaults if you still have problems: http://d2stobyut4u5rx.cloudfront.net/ImageBank/v20150913092100/Manuals/033/033AVX2000.PDF If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AricI've tried unplugging it which didn't work so I will try the reboot tomorrow and let you knowTim
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay that sounds good Tim! If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spot on Aric. I know it's taken me a while to try what you suggested but I've just done the reboot like you suggested and it's worked a treat. Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, and I'm glad to hear that. Could you please click the 5 STARS at the top of the page for my efforts?