nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of experience.
76814648

How do I get the back off a Philips 7000/05 to release a

Customer Question

How do I get the back off
a Philips 7000/05 to release a stuck CD?
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Try holding the eject CD button while turning on and off or pressing the eject button rapidly while turning off and on. Reply if this doesn't work.
Can you locate a small hole near the CD tray (Where you put CDs)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dear nathan,
Thank you for your response, but it hasn't worked. What should I do next. I suspect taking the back off might dislodge the CD but I cant see how to do this. my model doesn't seem to have a small hole where you suggest.
David
Then you will need to dissemble the unit which is a difficult task as it requires a technical expertise. You will need to call a technician who will dissemble the unit and remove the stuck cd. The most probable cause for this problem is the wheel in the Cd drive is broken which pushes the tray out.
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your suggestion did not work, so i took the machine to a repair shop and they sorted it out. Sorry
David Faulknwe
David, in my last post I told you that your device needs to be dissembled. I am glad to know that your stuck CD is out now. You will see stars on the upper panel. Click those stars to rate the chat. Thank you and have a good day. Regards Nathan