Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I install a Philips Soundbar HTL3140B to a Philips 32FL5206H

How do I install a Philips Soundbar HTL3140B to a Philips 32FL5206H TV
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, You will need to use the "SPDIF Out" on the back of the TV, and run a single RCA cable to the "Coaxial Digital Input" on the soundbar. This is the only cable needed. Then press the "Coaxial" button on the soundbar remote to activate this mode. Then using the TV remote, go into the MENU, then under Picture and Sound, select "Sound" and scroll to "TV Speakers" and select OFF to activate the digital port. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.