p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

How do I connect my rear SC-ALL2EB-K speakers to my ALL70T

Customer Question

How do I connect my rear SC-ALL2EB-K speakers to my ALL70T sound bar and sub woofer please.... Im all plugged in and ready
Category: Home Cinema System
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just also paid £20 but it took the money but wouldn't accept my email address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Darrin.
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
On the main soundbar remote, press SETUP button repeatedly, until it gets to PAIRING on the display,up/down to YESOKdisplay should say rear1 pairing On one of the rear speakers, press and hold AUX and 6 buttons for 5 seconds, until its screen says NETthen touch and hold AUX only on the speaker, until the screen shows 0--0then press vol- to designate it as the left speaker or vol+ for righttouch DISP when done. Repeat the above steps (starting at aux+6) for the other speakerwhen done the main unit display should say PAIRED.
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
You may also view a video on the process, if that would help you:
http://bit.ly/1P5pJSz