Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have Panasonic SC-HTX5 Home Theatre Sound Stand System no pow

Customer Question

Hello, i have Panasonic SC-HTX5 Home Theatre Sound Stand System no power
Suddenly stopped working overnight, have checked power cable and plug fuse, both in working order. However, ther semms to be no power to light up control panel or red standby light. On/Off switch will not turn on power to unit. Thanks Edmund
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. Offhand, no power light on the unit at all indicates an internal hardware failure has occurred- more specifically the power supply PCB inside of the player has failed circuitry that generally requires service. First, have you tried unplugging the system from power, then pressing and holding the power button while plugging it back in? If not, please try those steps several times and see if the unit shows any signs of life. If it does not, then please reply back with how long you've owned it for and when did the problem occur? Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I will not go ahead, because I see that the conversation brings me nothing, it can't fit the appliance. So I want return, as promised, to my PayPal account. Thank you Edmund
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
What is it that doesn't fit the appliance? Please elaborate if you're looking to continue here. If not, then any billing/PP, or account issues need to be handles via customer service from the home page- not by replying here.