Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We purchased our Yamaha YAS 103 Soundbar in August 2015, and

Customer Question

We purchased our Yamaha YAS 103 Soundbar in August 2015, and last week we found that we could not adjust the volume from the remote. Is this something we can fix ourselves or do we have to take it to a repair shop?
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. Can you please tell me if you're using the original Yamaha remote? Also, have you replace the batteries in the remote at this point? How long have you owned the Yamaha for please? Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.