p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I bought a BUSH MICRO -FI in mid january ive only used it

i bought a BUSH MICRO HI-FI in mid january ive only used it half a dozen times. iwent to use it this morning i put the disc in but the visual display reads NO DISC , the radio works ok. please advise.
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Paul. This type of problem is often caused by a contaminated laser lens. You can attempt to clean it by blowing out the disc tray/slot area with a can of compressed air for dusting computers (keep the can upright only so you don't get chemical propellant on the lens). If this doesn't help, you can try a specialty cleaning disc (http://amzn.to/1w1eNgB) which has little brushes that clean the lens more thoroughly. If neither of these cleaning steps help, then this is more likely a hardware fault, which could include a bad laser emitter or pickup, faulty spindle motor or laser transport, bad d/a converter, etc. Any of these issues would require repair/replacement.Let me know the results, and I'll advise further, if needed.Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have covered all the bases, exellent sevice thank you. the unit was last in line sale only 60 pounds ill try the things you suggest but think its mecanical and if so ill be introducing it to the bin. thank you again top notch.
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome, Paul. Before you bin it, it may be worth contacting bush to see if they would warranty it with a replacement. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan