Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

hi its Frank! i have an air con failure,been to 3 garages

Customer Question

hi its Frank!
i have an air con failure,been to 3 garages already,it has no leaks,its been re-gassed,its works perfectly if the under bonnet compressor clutch relay bypassed or shortened if you know what i mean...but seems that there is no signal between the actual air con button inside the car and the relay box...even the display says A/C on!
its a 05 honda accord 2l petrol
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yeah i will be waiting!

Thanks for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Billy replied 4 years ago.
Hello Frank and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

Are all the fans operating (when the clutch is shorted, all fans operate at full speed aas they should)?
Was the wiring at the back of the A/C module (where you have the buttons) checked?
Is this the exact unit you have: