Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi, I have a problem with my car will not start the car is

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with my car will not start the car is a Accord 2.2i-ctdi, year 2005, I have fitted new glow plugs but the glow plug light keeps flashing. And the car will not start the engine turns over fine but will not fire, the car has half a tank of fuel.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO,

I HAVE THE ANSWER IT TAKES TO LONG FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL TO ANSWER.

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Sort for any delay was the glow plug relay replaced?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, It is the fuel pump not the relay.

I am NOT SATISFIED and wish a refund of £21.

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Not a problem you never continued . Just contact customer service and they will gladly refund your money.