Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Will a Honda CB500 radiator fit a 2005 CBF500 A4

Customer Question

Will a Honda CB500 radiator fit a 2005 CBF500 A4 or is there any other make of honda rad which will

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes,

Happy to wait

thanks

David

Hello David,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Hi I'm Tom and I'm here to help you today. What happened to your original radiator ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My original radiator deveoped a leak which, according to my mechanic, is unrepairable. Gushing out coolant all along the bottom of the rad. A new one is unaffordable and second hand ones are non-existent. Mechanic tried to fix leak with sealant to no avail.

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Is this the plastic part that's leaking at the bottom or the top?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It's leaking at the bottom. I'm not sure it is a plastic part. The rad is alu

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
I understand but Honda radiators are usually plastic top and bottoms and JB weld can fix this if its leaking from there if you can to out.