Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

2005 honda accord bluetooth stop working?

Customer Question

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know Thank and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The car has a Vice control Audio system the sys include Sat Nav. still works but, the H.F.T. stop working

Hand Free Telephone (BlueTooth)

Thank you for getting back to me and providing additional information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Andrew replied 4 years ago.
Hello I will be glad to help you with your Honda questions today! Do you still need assistance with your question? If so is this the OEM Honda HFL system?