Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

07 Honda civic 2.2: Several electrical faults. Are they

Customer Question

'07 Honda civic 2.2: Several electrical faults. Are they connected?

1) Began getting intermittent P0202 fault intermittently at first, and then more, and more regular. A replacement injector made no difference. Fault began very intermittently at first, becoming more, and more frequent later on. An inspection of the ECU has revealed that the injector driver circuit has been overloaded, and I am curious to know what might have caused this to be the case.

2) Blower motor fan also intermittent. Started around about the same time as the P0202 fault.

3) Remote locking intermittent, despite remote control battery change, particularly bad in wet weather.

Thanks for trying.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this issue -

Can you first please tell me - what has the dealer actually said & done - as I see you have taken it there already - ?

Too - please give me its Full reg number -

When I am in receipt of your reply, we can carry on -

Kind Rgds, MIKE..................................

A Professional is ready to assist you, please let me know if you still require assistance.