Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

when trailer lights are plugged into my crv it starts cutting

Customer Question

when trailer lights are plugged into my crv it starts cutting engine power. It loses power almost to a stall. then when I give it extra trottle it speeds up joltingly. I saw reflection of the crv tail lights on front of trailer and they were flickering erratically. When I disconnect the trailer lights it drives normally but the VSA warning light stays lit in the dash. The socket and hitch were fitted by the main dealers when I bought the CRV new last July
Thanks for your time
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.