Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Honda jazz engine lumpy onoverrun plugs and lambda sensor

Customer Question

Honda jazz engine lumpy onoverrun plugs and lambda sensor replaced
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Hi I'm Tom is the engine light on? Also how many miles on the vehicle ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

problem solved.. thank you .KJB

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

problem solved Thanks KJB

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
No problem was it a fuel issue ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was valve on the line connecting the exhaust gas to the inlet manifold which I understand is mainly operative on tick over .Vavle cleaned engine now ok. work was carried out local garage many attemps had previuosly been made by other garages

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Ok that's what I was going to check the fuel pressure control valve . Glad it's fixed . Please rate excellent service if this helped thanks .