Mike
Mike, Honda Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

2011 civic si slid in ice and clipped kirb on offside front

Customer Question

2011 civic si slid in ice and clipped kirb on offside front car stopped and will not start there are no codes present is there a fuel shut of switch ? If so can it be reset
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE , Im happy to help you ..

Im sorry to hear of your plight -

Yes there is a intertia / fuel cut off switch ...this has very likley activated and it can be reset simply by pushing the switch back in again until it clicks / locks...

It is located on the drivers side - up behind the plastic kick panel there.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.