Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

The Backlight brake strip situate in the Trunk of my Honda

Customer Question

The Backlight brake strip situate in the Trunk of my Honda goldwing 1800 (2002 model) is not working.It as a LED llight . can you tell me how I can find out if it's the light or the wiring to it is faulty and what can be done to fix it.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I can wait until you get a chance to check into it more fully and then respond more fully. By the Way, when I typed in my e-mail address for your response to my question, your site told me that my E-mail address was already in use by another person. That is not so. My address [email protected] and I am one and the same person as this questioner. OK> Ta.It has not been used by another person to get answers from you. Please make sure your answer comes to me via e-mail to the above no.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Hi Im Tom and Im here to assist you today .If the light is plugged in then 99 percent of the time the led is the issue . You can get the part from a local salvage yard to save some money .These are the next steps. Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.