Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

2007 hornet abs injection model up since november.I went

Customer Question

2007 hornet abs injection model laid up since november.I went out and changed the plugs and air filter before trying to restart and now it wont fire up.have spark at the new plugs when grounded on the engine and plugs are moist with fuel .fresh petrol in the tank with maybe 3 litres of last seasons fuel .battery charged up but wont hold up to entended cranking ,any ideas ,cheers Frazer
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Frazer,

Hello Frazer,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Have you checked compression?