Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi I have a Honda CR-V 1999 S I need some help the horn ha

Customer Question

Hi I have a Honda CR-V 1999 'S' I need some help the horn has stopped working, I have tried the fuse in the engine bay,that is ok and I have removed the front bumper to access the horns them self and tried changing on out with a spare i have but no joy, I know in the horn circuit there is a relay ..... but I don't know where to find it I have found a relay which I have found under the drivers wheel near that fuse box which tests suspect to me ref on the relay is RC-2225 (808) I need to get this working as my MOT is due
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Andrew replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Andrew and I will be happy to assist you with your Honda questions today! Do you have a digital meter to check the circuit to see if you are getting 12V at the horn?