Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Hello, My 23 March 2011 Honda Jazz has 175/65 R15 wheels

My 23 March 2011 Honda Jazz has 175/65 R15 wheels with NO spare. Will a 15" Civic wheel fit this as I wish to obtain a suitable wheel as a spare cheaper than ridiculous compressor/filler contraption including £60 recharge at every puncture.
Any comments or advice.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Yes just make sure the lug pattern is the same on the spare as it shows it is and it will work just fine and save you a lot of money.These are the next steps.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks .Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. Apart from the hole pattern and stud pattern, is there any difference in the Wheel offset from Civic to Jazz or are they the same also?

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
They are the same .