Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

I have a honda accord vtec executive 2005 car when ever I want

Customer Question

I have a honda accord vtec executive 2005 car when ever I want play cd it says busy even if i load the cd it just keep saying busy and wan't play the cd pls help.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
OK unfortunately this is an internal problem in the audio unit.If you try to disconnect the battery (make sure you have the radio code prior) it should reset.If not there is an internal fault int he audio unit and it will need to be replaced to fix this issue unfortunately .These are the next steps.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.