mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a 2006 5door Civic and have just noticed a very slight

i have a 2006 5door Civic and have just noticed a very slight hairline crack on the edge of the n/s front tyre,what do you recommend?
Mike Goninan
Category: Honda
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Is the crack leaking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's the alloy wheel,it is not leaking.just noticed the crack when iI was cleaning the 5spock wheels.mike

Because the crack is on the edge of the wheel and is small and not leaking, this will not be dangerous or harm anything to leave this way.
These wheels can be repaired for about an hour of labor at most wheel shops.