Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

i have a mk3 crv but the air con has stopped working (cooling)

Customer Question

i have a mk3 crv but the air con has stopped working (cooling) i have tested the relay that controls solenoid that works shorted out where relay fits and found it solenoid works the relay dose not operate when plugged in. when should it operate? (when ac on) any ideas

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I want an answer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Forget it just refund me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still waiting for refund