Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I am interested in buying an S500 with 100,000 miles on the

Customer Question

I am interested in buying an S500 with 100,000 miles on the clock. It all seems fine except the seller has stated "In terms of faults the climate control is inoperative at present. This is due to the air-con radiator needing replacing. I have bought the radiator but this has not yet been fitted and sits in the boot for the new owner" This seem suspicious as I wonder why he hasn't had it fitted himself. Can you tell me what is involved in fitting in terms of costs and labour?

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The car in question is a 2000 Mercedes s500 not a Honda.

Can you now help?