Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Does the Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI Panasonic 39100-SMG-G016-M1 Radio

Customer Question

Does the Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI Panasonic 39100-SMG-G016-M1 Radio have a pre-amp output
to connect an external amplifier to.
If so can you also please supply all the plug wiring colour codes and labelling.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Yes, I wish to continue, I have paid £30, so I would very much like the answers please.

The car is a 2006 Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI. It has a Panasonic radio, model number - 39100-SMG-G016-M1. There are 4 plugs in the back of it, #1 is for the Power Antenna, #2 for connecting an external CD stacker, #3 only has a few wires coming out of it and the fourth is the main wiring plug for power and speakers etc.

I am wanting to know if one of the plugs has pre amp wires (low output), for connecting to an amplifier to run extra speakers. If it does could you please provide a wiring diagram for the plugs, labelling them and colour coding them.

Thank you and I look forward to your answer.

Oh, could you please reply the following email address

*****@******.***

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish for me to close your question and reverse your charges at anytime please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Do you have someone that can contact Honda directly?

I am out in Croatia and a very limited to what info i can get.

I forgot to mention it is a series 8, 2006 Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI, not sure if that will be of any more help. There must be a wiring diagram available from Honda?

Lloyd

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I looks like you had better reverse my charges, as it doesn't look like your team is going to come up with an answer for me.

Lloyd

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** I have been asked to help / advise on this..

Given the market - can I just clarify - is the set that is in the car, the original , Honda supplied unit?

Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

Yes, it is the original factory fitted unit.Radio DetailsRadio plugs

Hope these photos may help.

Thanks Lloyd

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, is anybody still working on my case, or are you reversing the charges?

Lloyd