Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi. I'm trying to find a fault with a honda accord 2.2 I-ctdi

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to find a fault with a honda accord 2.2 I-ctdi 06. Fault code is P1031 for the fuel heater malfunction circuit. Power is going to the heater on the fuel filter housing when needed fuel temp sensor seems to operate ok. Changed housing just incase but no joy. Fault just comes straight back after been erased. The frequency valve on the inlet manifold I have changed with a secondhand which I'm told is good and can give the same fault code but no joy. It seems to work fine also it works the vac to pull the flap going into the linlet manifold. Any ideas where I go next. My diag equipment is ds100 delphi
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
Ok so the fuel pressure regulator was changed correct ?