Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

My 2010 Honda Jazz Auto brake system "snatches"

Customer Question

My 2010 Honda Jazz Auto brake system "snatches" quite severly.At its last service,3months ago,new discs and pads were fitted which seemed to resolve the problem but now the snatching on braking has returned. What needs to be done?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not impressed with your level of service and do not feel you have attended to my need in the way i expected having read your Home page.

Would you please credit my card with the £24 i have paid.

R J XXXXXXX