Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hello i have a honda crv 2009 i cdti ex .the problem is that

Customer Question

i have a honda crv 2009 i cdti ex .the problem is that it turns over but wont start .
Never had a problem before .drove it off my driveway went 100 yards & had to brake hard to avoid a car . My car stalled & now wont start & the pgmfi light is on.
when you turn the key to the second position you can here the pump prime but when you turn it over no fuel comes out of pump to injectors. Ive checked every fuse. any ideas would be gratefully recieved.
darren w
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
OK have you pulled the code from the vehicles computer to see what has failed?