Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hello I have a honda jazz 2008 and have an issue with rust

Customer Question

Hello I have a honda jazz 2008 and have an issue with rust on my boot lock I contacted honda uk and they said go to cheshire oaks to have it checked out and maybe covered under 6 year warranty they emailed me back to say because I have not had the yearly corrosion test done they are unable to assist in this matter I have not had services done with them but with an independant car place but my book is stamped I feel grieved about this as paintwork is unbroken then it is corrosion and should be done under them. I even took it to them in august for a recall on power window switch and they did a vehicle test free of charge Any suggestion where to go now or who to contact Regards ***** *****

Category: Honda