Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

I have lost the key fob remote completely I need anew remote

Customer Question

I have lost the key fob remote completely I need anew remote for my accord 2001 2.3 auto
How do I go about it rather then going to a dealer
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am willing to wait
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
You lost just the key fob and not the key correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only need the remote not the key because they are sepperate any way I onley need the remote
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
You can get it from eBay .
ClickHere
Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated .Heres how to program.
ClickHere