Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

, Honda 2007 2.2 t/d been Honda serviced since new has recently

Customer Question

Hi, Honda 2007 2.2 t/d been Honda serviced since new has recently started to loose power from 1000 to 2000rpm, any gear . Seems worse when pulling away from stationary, no other symptoms showing. Another Honda garage said EGR valve and tried to make me part with nearly £800. Your opinion would be appreciated. Ray.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear sir, I wish to continue with my question. I do appreciate that it is now a holiday period, but please continue.

Ray XXXXXXX

Hello Ray,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Ray,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Shantal,

I still have not received an answer to my queerie about my Honda car.

Please provide the 'experts' opinion in the next 7 day's. If the time limit expires then I request my payment to be returned without favour or prejudice.

Your faithfully.

Ray XXXXXX

Hello Ray,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry for the delay .IS the check engine light o this vehicle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue for the next 6 day's. Thank You.

Ray XXXXXXX