Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Why does the display on my Honda CRV sat nav go off when the

Customer Question

Why does the display on my Honda CRV sat nav go off when the engine is started?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have paid you £26 for you or some expert to answer my question. Now you want to keep me waiting even longer.

If I do not have a satisfactory reply by next Monday 12th January, I shall report this website and claim back a refund of £26 through my Paypal account.

I am very disappointed with your response to my question, and the fact that the "Honda Expert" displayed on this website seems to be non existent!! xxxxx xxxxx