Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a Honda CRV 2006. The central locking has stopped

Customer Question

Hi I have a Honda CRV 2006. The central locking has stopped working. Have tested the fob to make sure there is a signal and have replaced the fuse, but still not working. Karen.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Greg Szczygiel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Karen,
Could you tell me which fuse number was replaced?
Also did you try to use central locking button inside the car? or does the car lock and unlock with the key turned in door lock.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will check to see which fuse we replaced. But believe it was the right one as identified in the manual. The key will lock the drivers door, but when you turn it in the lock it does not lock the car on the central locking system, so we have to manually lock each door.

Just quick update, I'm looking into wiring diagram of CRv's central locking in order to find possible answer, is the fuse which you have replaced in engine bay or inside the car.
Could you provide the number and rating (or colour) of the fuse please ?
Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, the fuse is inside the car and I will check when I have finished work the number and rating/colour asap.