Mike
Mike, Honda Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Key lock and unlock door but I can't get key out

Category: Honda
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
This is not a straightforward " it will be this / that " issue... you could have a bent / damaged key or the lock itself has collapsed / failed inside.. usually its one of the two.
All you can really do is try more wiggling of the key but ensure its straight / UP position.. and try putting some side to side..by way of slight force on the key - while pressure is used to withdraw. If the key has bent at all, that will usually work. If not - your end result will be that the lock will have to be gained access to by way of removing the inside door panel and then see exactly whats happened - and progress then as needed / found.
Im sorry its not a straight forward "fix" but thats the way forward on this one.
Working as above, you should get this sorted from what you have said -
Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --
*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...
You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..
Kind Rgds, MIKE.