Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I am having problems with a sudden intermittent loss of

Customer Question

Hi I am having problems with a sudden intermittent loss of power on my 2005 CRV Diesel.
The first couple of times the power came back after a few seconds all of a sudden. The latest time the power did not come back, leaving me stranded. After about half an hour the
car started and ran ok to get me home. I have not used it since.
Hope you can point me in the right direction to fix it.
Steve
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi please close my question down now as I have found an answer to my problem.

Steve XXXXXX