Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

My Honda CRV 2.2cdti is having a problem sometimes, after being

Customer Question

My Honda CRV 2.2cdti is having a problem sometimes, after being left to tickover, it does not overheat and temp stays constant. When i come to pull away there is no power and tickover remains at tickover until i pump accelertor and then power comes back gradually, it is as though there is a temp fuel blockage, but blue smoke comes out of exhaust and it smells funny, like clutch burning. Once its cleared its fine again. Is it and FIP or injector problem??
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would like an answer asp please.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel and refund as this is a bit of a con and no use at all.

Mick

Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it took so long to get to this question. This is not a scam this is hey legitimate site. Did you still need assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no please cancel

Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
No problem.