Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

mike ,yes the massage hope you got around it ??im off in

Customer Question

Hi mike ,yes the massage hope you got around it ??im off in a bit to stop them playing with the mobelaiser it going to be more costly , wolud the honda machine tell you if the timing was out .??? And would the moblizer come up to.,?? What would show on the reading ??? I know what the problem is no it's fitted with a sterling alarm 2in1 after the battery be on and off it needs the code to be entered I found the sigma card , it s tells you to use the keys to disarm her , so must start befor 7 today please can you get it touch Asap thanks huw
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
What's the actual issue you are having with the vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sori for not replying it's been a few weeks of hell , first the honda garage I took my type r , they did mess the engine up , I got a bill of £900.00 for what..??? The car came out knocking noise he did not no what it was ,wasn't there when I took it ,5weeks the car was ther and still is,I asked then for diagnosed,but never came , I asked them to put new plugs and coils,first and if there was enything els, to come back to to let me know what it was and give me a price which I didn't recive ,so I kept phoning them but to no avail,not ones did they try and contact me , to let me know how things were goin on . I had to travel 20miles on 3 occasions, still the car was in the garage they had put a chain as he said the timing was out ,I had not recive a price that was the diagnoses, he said I asked for a reading none to be had ,I asked how they came to this ,he couldn't answer,see I went ther to get the mobilezer,done first, cause the flashing key light was on,5week later I landed at the garage ,he could not disarmed her with my keys ,but had a ffob he found in the garage, he had been started, I asked him ,and he turned her on the cam belt wasn't on ,I said I was fed up and tacking the car from there today ,the boss came to us and asked me for my name and address,telephone no, I had already filled the form up 5eeks earlier, so how has this landed my car coming out of the garage with a knocking sound and the moblieizer not working ???? They have no clue of how ,or what wrong with her, he had no clue , they totally finished Her , can't disarm the car ,they wouldn't let me have the ffob they had ,how did they expect me to drive it home ,it wasn't drivable after what they did ,I'm disappointed whit then as a hole.need to get some informastion to make a full complaint please , I have spend £8ooo, on a Honda civic r type suprercharger which is superb and going fine fine thanks my other civic is still in the garage in talsarnau north wales ,I haven't received the bill yet ,veblely, they wanted £900.00cash I miss my other car ,I've spend so much ,on extra parts .i would not take this 1there ,no way they wouldn't no what it was ??? They have only 1young mechanic that know about this car but ,I asked him things about areas of the car ,but didn't answer to them ,would the censors tell you what was wrong eg,excaust systam....??? Please help me of how to deal with this problem, I need to. Thanks regards huw , yes I still loves this civic ,but what do I do if enything happens to this 1 ,can't take to them,?get in touch £8000.00 is a lot of money, because of there doing ,and not caring out there care and duty to there customers , a good customers for honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You replied
30 April 2015 01:18 EST