Mike
Mike, Honda Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How to Remove Honda Jazz Boot Lid Trim

Customer Question

How to Remove Honda Jazz Boot Lid Trim
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** happy to help.

Click on this that I have uploaded for you HERE... that shows you the general instructions to deal with your issue.

Now - if its the "boot" version as opposed to the tailgate, the trim is removed in actually very similar way in that you cant see the plastic clips that hold it - you use a blunt flat blade - ideally hard plastic type to insert in the edges of the plastic trim and prise the trim off with that tool... again -it comes off ( and goes back ) the same way.

Let me know how you get on - or if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Mike, I have tried your solution without any success.Just how much force do I have to use to undo the Trim ,I'm 83 yrs of age and haven't a Clue. Reg