Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Honda Deauville V reg 1999, Starts and ticks over

Customer Question

Hello, Honda Deauville V reg 1999, Starts and ticks over really well but when pulling away no power and very laboured 40 mph onwards, bike has been sat in garage for a year due to illness. could this be HT leads, plugs I have replaced, plenty of fuel, new air filter. Any help thank you, XXXXXXX

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Casstosh,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had no answer, I have paid £11 via pay pal, if your saying there will be no answer can I please have my £11 returned. If you return my payment then I will close the question.

Thank You XXXXXXX