Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

My honda jazz 2012 with auto climate control has recently

Customer Question

My honda jazz 2012 with auto climate control has recently developed a fault with the cooling fans. The engine fans run in short 5 second pulses on and off. when ever the heater is on in manual mode or auto mode . even just the blower fan running causes the engine fan to pulse. The air conditioning has recently been regassed but this fault occurs whether air con is on or off. engine coolant is correct and the fan pulse starts straight after a cold engine start. turning heater off completely and stopping heater blower fan is the only way to stop pulseing. I am quite able with cars as i used to be a mechanic 30 years ago but i think you might be able to point me to the exact spot or fault.

Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?